Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's a very tangled web of Kahootsness

Hey guys! Look, I'm alive! We both are. Angie's been in a not blogging mood (but say hi to her!!) and I've been out of commission. My husband had lost his job, and we were living with my mom, which was horrible. So I was anxious and depressed, but I'm doing much better now because we're out of there. He got a job with a traveling company, which means that his company foudn him a temporary job and they're paying for our place to live, plus he gets paid normal salary and then extra stuff, which is really nice. We're staying at a hotel (because they couldn't find an apartment that would let us have both dogs and the cat) near Burlington, VT. lol I love the area, it's gorgeous, though the people are sometimes not very nice.

I left my camera cord at home, so I won't have pictures for a while. I can tell you that I've started some new stuff, and I've been working on some old stuff (like, for instance, Sheherezade), and I've recently gotten some new sock yarn. I'll show you asap, ok?

How is everyone in blog land doing?

3 comments:

SusanB-knits said...

Hi Angie!
Krystal, I'm so glad everything is working out for you. You've been on my mind and I was hoping you were doing ok. It's good to hear from you!
Looking forward to the pics.

Amy said...

Angie & Krystal,
Missed reading you guys. Glad things are looking better.

Heather said...

So glad to see you posting! Wow, VT!?! Are you guys coming back here anytime soon? Glad things are looking up. xoxo