Friday, January 18, 2008

There's always room for Zombies

Hey everyone! How's it going? Pretty good here. The hat was about half done, then ripped because it was too small. It's about half done again... and still looking kinda small, but I'm just going to keep going. Angie thinks I crochet too tightly... I wouldn't be surprised. After all, I know I knit too tightly... I'd post a picture, but I decided to just wait until it's done. Until then, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon along with.... a lot of other people and joing the 2008 ABC Along.

Basically, every two weeks you post a picture of something that starts with a letter of the alphabet. It's going to be fun! Plus, it's a good way for you all to get to know me. If you want to do it, hurry on over there, as sign-ups close tomorrow.

So, here's the part where I post my letter. I'm also going to keep a running list in the sidebar (for two reasons. 1. I like lists. 2. I can.) so if the desire strikes you to see all of my letters at once, you can feel free.

A is for... Armwarmers.

(I know, I'm not the most creative cookie...). You all know how much I love them. They're fun to knit, and so practical... I've almost worn my pair out that I made a few weeks ago. I love them, and I don't know how I survived without them. I even sleep in them half the time.

Now, on to more interesting things. (I know, not really possible...) But my sister sent me this in an email and I thought, heck, I've already bugged them all to death with little surveys, might as well add one more. So, in case you want to know me better, here you go. (It's real short, it'll only take a few minutes to read.) :)


Four things

Four jobs I've had in my life:

1. Bagger - Kroger

2. Cashier - Target

3. Jewelry Clerk - Kohl's

4. Wife - Trust me, this counts

Four places I have lived:

1. Reynoldsburg, OH

2. Orient, OH

3. Presque Isle, Maine

4. Salem, OH

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Virginia Beach, VA

2. Millersburg, OH

3. Washington, DC

4. Caribou, Maine (We kinda lived there for a couple months, but it was really just an extended vacation...)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta

2. Ice Cream

3. Mexican (but there's not much I can have now, because I'm trying the vegetarian thing.)

4. Pop Tarts

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Canada

2. Knitting

3. Seeing my boys (my newphews)

4. Um... a Hanson concert?

Four friends or relatives I think may respond:

1. Angie

2. Heather

3. Diane

4. Maybe Andy? I don't know

Now, here's what you're supposed to do. Copy and paste, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then, post it on your blog or email it if you want, it's up to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.

No comments: