Thursday, July 10, 2008

Go to Mexico; they don't ask questions there

Hey guys, I have a new addition to my family! Want the story?

So, my dad called me today and said that he had rescued a cat. So I'm thinking "Ok, dad, are you on something??" Because... well, he hates cats, and he's got a bad hip and can't really walk and... it just doesn't seem like him. So when I get there, sure enough, there's this little tiny orange baby Garfield looking cat. (by the way, I'm trying out using flickr for my pics on the blog.)

S6301735

So, my dad asks me if I want him. I'm thinking "Uh, no..." See, I have a cat, and two dogs, and you're only allowed two pets at my apartment. See the dilemma? But... I couldn't help myself. I fell in love with him. Look at him!!

S6301730

He's so precious, and little...

Soo.... we're keeping him. I think his name will be Oscar, but I'm not sure... I keep calling him Oliver. Hmm... Mattie is a little too much in love with him... we think she's jealous. She stares at him all the time.

S6301731

Storm doesn't seem to care. And Lily... ya know, the other cat? She doesn't seem to like him at all. She slept all day (I know, she's a cat, but... she slept more than usually) and she hasn't eaten yet today. And, she hisses at him every time he comes close to her. She actually acted scared of him, like, she runs from him. Very strange...

Anyway, today, M is for something different than what M was going to be for. It was going to be Mattie, but, I've changed my mind. M is for Malabrigo! I know, everyone's probably doing it, but... this is my first time using it and I LOVE it. Love love. Love. I made
A Better Bucket
Hat out of it using "Velvet Grapes" and it. Is. Awesome. It's soooo soft and I love the colors...

S6301772

I'm going to begin the search for an appropriate button. :)

Hey, if you haven't done it yet, check out my friend Wendy's Shop. She makes amazing stitch markers, and she makes patterns too. I bought a set of stitch markers. I'd show you but then I'd have to kill you. Actually, I just have to find them first... anyway, you're free to go now, so go forth and visit her shop!!

No comments: