Ok guys, sorry I didn't get everything posted last night. Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of fun? :)
Ok, so, here are the rules posted again so that everything will be in one place for you.
It's a scavenger hunt contest. Actually, it's a photo scavenger hunt.
At the end of this post, I'm going to post a list of things. It'll be... unexact, which will leave it up to you to figure out. For example, something blue that you find outside. You'll then have to take a picture of something that you usually find outside that is blue, and take a picture of it.
Here are the rules:
1) You should have a blog, that way you can post them on your blog (with a link here of course... hello blog publicity ;) hehe). If you don't have a blog, then you should have a flickr account. You would then upload your pictures to flickr and put a description of what each thing is supposed to be (in this case, something blue found outside). If you use the flickr account option, go to this page and join the group I created, and post your pictures there, that way they'll all be in a place where everyone can see them.
2) If you DON'T have a camera, or access to one, and you really really want in on this, then it would be acceptable to post the answers to your blog in descriptive form... but they have to be really really desriptive, and I think it would be much easier to just take pictures.
3) You have 48 hours from the time I post the contest to take the pictures and get them posted. Edited to add: The pictures HAVE to be taken in the next 48 hours. I'm not going to like, go through and check the timestamps on them unless I have to, just... be honest, k? :)
4) After you post the pictures, come back here to THIS post,, and post a comment, leaving a link to your blog post or flickr account so that I know where you've posted your pictures.
So, how do you win the contest, and what does the winner get?
Well, I know that it would be hard to find all of the items on the list for everyone, so the winner will be the person who gets the most things on the list. If more than one person gets the most things (or everyone) then I'll do a random number generator and pick the winner amongst those who get the most.
What do you get? That, my friends, is the best part. You get...
A HANDMADE pair of fingerless gloves, AND a handmade set of stitch markers.
Are you ready? Here is The List!
1) Something Funny
2) Something fun (as opposed to funny lol)
3) Something cold
4) Something hot
5) Something that you find outside that's yellow
6) Something tasty
7) Something that starts with the letter K
8) Something that starts with the letter P
9) Something that starts with the letter V
10) Something young
11) Something loud
12) Something local
13) Something you find inside that's green
14) Something you collect
15) Something that takes you from place to place
16) Something Round
Ok, those are the items. Go forth and snap pictures!! You have until Saturday at noon EST to post them. :) Have fun!!!