Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Alright, that's it. I'm getting the hose

It's all about the bibs here today. I've made two since the other one I showed you, and I have plans for 3 or 4 more. First I made one from the "Grandmother's best" baby bib pattern (scroll down on that link for the pattern.)

It's out of Bernat Cottontots too. It was really really fast and super easy. Look at the cute button!

Then today I made one from this sunshine dishcloth pattern. You might have to look closely to see the sun in the bib.

For the strap, I just followed the pattern until the cast off edge, then I cast off all the sts but 5 and word 9.5 inches in seed stitch. I put in a buttonhole like this: k1, bind off 3 in pattern, k1. Next row k1, cast on 3 via backwards loop, k1. Then k 3 more rows of seed stitch and bound off. Super easy. :)

Tomorrow, I'll blog about my finished hat and my finished scarf. It'll be great.

No comments: