Friday, November 27, 2009

I do not need a penis hat

That's right, I said penis on the blog. :P First of all, happy black Friday! Did you do any shopping? Me, absolutely not. lol I HATE black Friday. I've worked in retail too much to enjoy it lol.

Secondly, I wanted to tell everyone to keep my friend Sinclair's son in your thoughts... one of his best friends was killed overseas this past Tuesday. :( My heart goes out to his family, especially his 7 year old daughter... this was his third tour, and he was supposed to come home for Christmas, which somehow makes it even worse. That is so very sad and horrible.

And as I try not to talk about politics at all if I can help it in my blog... onto the knitting?

I finally got pictures of my Vita Cloche.


The yarn is malabrigo worsted, in "bobby blue." I changed the brim of it, and the details are on my project page on ravelry. If you're not on ravelry (why not?? get thyself there, you know you wanna...) and you want to know how I did it, let me know and I'll email you the details. :)

I also finished the gloves I was testing knitting for my friend Paula, Bonnie Belle.


The yarn was a gift from Dave's mom last Christmas, it's called Marvelous Merino, and the color is "Dark Winter Nights." It's REALLY soft, and I love the colors. I have 135 yards left, and I think I'm going to turn that into a cowl in the same stitch pattern. Or maybe not the same stitch pattern, just a plain cowl, so that they match. I'm not sure yet. :)


I really like how the colors pooled, it makes the gloves look neat. :)

No comments: