But, enough sadness, true? I have been knitting like crazy. I have SO MANY PROJECTS I want to start. It's frightening. I should type out my list so you can all see the insanity. In no particular order I want to start...
- A cowl to match the fingerless gloves I tested for Snapper (They're almost done! Just one more pattern repeat, the ribbing, and the thumb and that will be a whole pair! Whoo!).
- Socks for my nephew Zach, and my nephew Austin (They're only 6 and 9, their feet aren't... that big. right?)
- Fingerless gloves for my sister
- Fingerless gloves for her friend Toni (Those may sound like Christmas presents but they're not I promise... they were requested and I love my sister, so...)
- Those marywarmers I listed the other day in the Noro Sock stuff.
- A hat for Angie in the blue malabrigo I listed the other day
- A hat for me in the red malabrigo
- A sock that angie made the first of and didn't want to do the second, so she gave it to me.
- A fake isle hat (just for kicks) out of silk garden and malabrigo.
This is not including the... oh... dozen or so other things I have going, including the five things that are relatively important for me to finish, as I want them done... yikes. lol
Wish me luck?