Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No, I shaved the whole clan!

Yay, I'm back! I don't know for how long, but eh... you'll have that, as my dad would say. I've been having a health problem but some nifty antibiotics (that are just about killing me) are getting that cleared up and then I'm on to a big project starting in the next few months. I can't say what it is right now, but it's distantly knitting related. *grin*

Anyway, what have I been knitting? Well, I finished some legwarmers for Olivia.



Pattern: Mine (Might be posting it in a few days while I still have it fresh in my mind)
Yarn: Regia Canadian Color (the color number is a complete mystery to me as this is year old stash yarn that lost it's ball band a long long time ago)
Needles: Size 2 32" circular for #1 and size 2 dpns for #2, just to mix it up a little

The ends aren't woven in yet but I just had to show off how perfectly matched I got them. The gray stripes at the bottom aren't really uneven, the thicker gray on the right side one is underneath. I love it. It was work to get it that way though.

I'm working on some other things but I don't have any pictures and I don't know if any of them will be permanent because when I get stressed out (and can't buy yarn, my #1 vice lol) I get massive startitis.

I just finished reading Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison. It was really really good. The ending of this one felt like a goodbye though. That makes me a little nervous because Kim Harrison's Hollows series is one of my faves. I read this one in just over 24 hours because it needed to be back today.

To make up for the fact that I don't have any other pictures to show you I thought I'd show you a picture of the recipient of the legwarmers and her Daddy. *smile* Her mommy is a goofball and threw a facecloth over her face right before DH snapped the picture. Look at those chubby little legs! (Ignore the drool, she's getting teeth. lol)


No comments: