Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Confusion, hallucination... my kind of drug!

No knitting content. I'm knitting but I'm not taking pictures of anything lately. I have a baby sweater otn that just needs the last bit of the button band and then the finishing and it'll be done. And I'm keeping up with Krystal in our KAL even though I've only been working on my blanket in fits and starts. So anyway, in lieu of actual knitting content I thought I'd do a cool little meme I picked up off of someone else's blog. Here's how it works:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).

the questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What is one thing you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.




1. A Little Lake, 2. Vegetarian Tacos even meat-eaters will love!, 3. Welcome to Hell, Bring your own bottled water., 4. ♫ YO Yo yo, there's no place like a green penthouse... so i told the genie i wanted to be well hung. ^o^ ♫ nah... wildlife from singapore♫, 5. Zac Hanson Walks With Fans, 6. Untitled, 7. - Middle-Earth? -, 8. oreo chocolate cake, 9. family day out, 10. Picture 006, 11. Knitter, 12. On being picky and fussy and colour obsessed


(note: I changed question #10 a little and I also cheated cause that's my photo but who cares. That's the only answer to that question I could think of that I could find a picture of. lol)

No comments: