Friday, June 20, 2008

Without knitting, you're just another primate

Hey, look, new stuff! First, my order from the Loopy Ewe came in already! I just ordered it... I think Wednesday? That's just awesome!

That's a skein of malabrigo in velvet grapes, a keychain sized sock blocker, and a loopy stitch marker (that last one was a free gift.) I'm soooo excited to start my better bucket hat (ravelry linkage). I hate the way it looks there, but check out this one. I love it, and I'm about to wind my skein into a ball now just so I can get started. :)

Also, I got one of these...

So that I can make icord without all the work. I love the way they look, but I HATE knitting them, so it becomes waaaay too much work. Maybe I can teach Dave to do it and HE can make the icord for me... :) I tried it out, and it works ok, there's just a learning curve to it.

And it's a new project. If you can guess what it is you win! What do you win? Why, congratulations of course! ;) Have a good evening!!

2 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

I don't know what it is, but it's pretty and blue, for sure.

Wendy said...

It's... Celtic Memories!!! Yaaay I win! hehe