Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nah, monkeys are too hard...

Hey guys, I'm stealing a blog post idea from Melanie at Pink Lemon Twist and doing a meme from the point of view of Storm... mainly him because Lily is taking so much of my time that he feels left out. (There has been knitting. Tune in tomorrow. Hopefully.)

So, here it is! :)

What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 human years ago? I wasn't born yet. 10 doggie years ago I was... hmm... living here without that stupid cat that hisses at me... and playing with Mattie!

What are 5 things on your To Do List for today, in no particular order?

  1. Chase Mattie around the house
  2. Pick up something for mommy (she drops stuff all the time)
  3. Play fetch with my duck skin (It's not a real duck skin... I just tore the intestines out of my stuffed duck)
  4. Beg for food at dinner and maybe get a scrap
  5. Eat all of my food and all of Mattie's food, and then see if I can reach Lily's food to eat that too.

What are some snacks you enjoy?

Doggie cookies, chips, leftovers from dinner, cat food, and the stuffing of stuffed toys.

What would you do if you were a millionaire?

Duh! Buy the ocean! So I can swim in it allllllll day!!

List the places you've lived:

  1. Presque Isle, Maine
  2. Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Hey, everyone let their dog do a doggie meme! It's fun!! :)

No comments: