Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Taylor Hanson's my cult leader

Hello there!! How is everyone? (Ya know, all 3 of you who read this. Hi! *waves*) Sorry, I've had... erm... a bit of caffeine today. So, yesterday was a rockin day for me! I got lots of stuff in the mail again. Not as much as that one day but... I got a handmade dpn roll from my friend Tracy (aka Psst, aka Psst the sniper...)! There were also some suckers that were handmade by her daughter.

There's only one sucker now. Did I mention I like suckers? :) Isn't that so cute? I didn't get a picture of the inside but if you want to see it you can go here. I LOVE it. Thanks again Tracy!!

I also get some stitch markers in the mail. I can't show you some of them cause I'm sharing them with Angie, and I sent them already so she should get them in like a year (border guards SUCK) but I can show you these ones!

They're dominoes! Those have a special place in my heart cause my dad and I play, and Angie and I used to play, and it just makes me happy to see the little dominoes.

I also made a lot of progress (for me) on the stripy socks from Sunday.

I am seriously completely enchanted with these socks. I LOVE the striping. Love it. Looking at it on the screen, there's almost a weird green stripe going around them, which is really weird cause I don't see that in the actual socks. Weird...

What's everyone else up to?

2 comments:

Diane said...

Waving "Hi" back! I'm one of your three readers, LOL!

The socks look great!

Tracy said...

Ok, i am a slow blog reader. Glad you like the needle roll, and the suckers. The socks look great, and fun stitch markers!