Monday, January 19, 2009

Yes, most of the time we are half Norweigan

Well, it has been all about the yellow here at my house lately. I mean, you all know how much I love yellow, but it's been a bit obsessive lately. I have two pairs of fgs going, and I just bought the yarn for a clapotis. I got four skeins of "Pollen" Malabrigo from the Cozy Ewe, and I just need to tell you guys, this company is awesome. The service was so fast, and I even got it on sale. I highly reccomend them.

Here's my clapotis that I started.

I love it so much, I can not wait for it to be finished. I'm so excited.

And on the same kind of thought, about the yellow, I needed something that said Spring/Summer, something that was bright and cheery, so I made...

A pineapple upside-down cake! It's my mom's secret recipe, so I can't tell you what it is, or I'd have to kill you. ;)

That's what I'm doing to get rid of the wintery blues. What are you doing to get rid of them?

No comments: