Sunday, August 31, 2008

So... my soul mate is a cartoon baby?

Just a quick report on the fingerless gloves. They're at the gusset. They're 4 inches from the bottom of the gusset to the bottom of the glove. That's long enough. I still love the method, though I'm getting bored. But you know me, attention span shorter than a 3 day old goldfish who happens to be high. Anyway... thought I'd do a Meme thing that I'm stealing from Cursing Mama who stole it from someone else and on and on... it seems cool. So here ya go, enjoy!

What is your salad dressing of choice? Depends on my mood... usually Ranch, sometimes French.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Olive Garden. Mmm breadsticks...

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Hmm... a bagel with cheese? Or peas and mashed potatoes. Yummy.

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Cheese? lol sometimes green peppers...

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and cinnamon sugar, or cream cheese

What is your wallpaper on your computer? Isaac Hanson. See?
What color cell phone do you have? Navy blue

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My tonsils...

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Hmm... Mattie. She was in my spot on the bed and wouldn't move for anything, so I moved her.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yeah, once. Long story. If you wanna know I'll share but it's a REALLY long story so... like... novel worthy.

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Maybe, but only like, that day, so I could tell the people I love that I love them. Gah, that was sentimental...

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? lol no idea... Katie? :)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Ugh, no. Maybe 10,000 dollars but not just 1000.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Hmm.... like... 8 or 9?

What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't wanna grow up! (Cause if I did, I wouldn't be a toys r us kid...) But seriously? A professional computer hacker. Or a teacher. lol

Favorite Season? Fall

Favorite Holiday? My birthday! I don't have to share it with anyone. :)

Favorite Day of the week? Saturday. Football baby.

Favorite Month? October. My birthday and fall and the colors and.... it's all good.

Missing someone? Yes. Several someones actually.

What can you not wait to do? Start the mystery stole!!

What’s the last movie you saw? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Watched it this morning. In theaters? Um... I dunno. 27 dresses?

Do you smile often? Some days.

No comments: