Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cause, if I was a slip knot, I would be nice

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long, I didn't have internet for a few days there. I'm back now though! I have lots of fun things to tell you. First, I got a new cell phone! I got a LG Chocolate from Verizon and I LOVE it. Love love love it. My favorite thing is being able to text. So much fun. Not much else went on this week. Other than a mad dash to do a paper that was due today that I hadn't gotten to start because of lack of internet. I know, that's no excuse, as I knew it was coming and put it off. Guess what the title of the paper is? "Time Management: Avoiding Procrastination." *facepalm* Oh well, at least it's done now.

Knitting wise, what have I been working on? Well, a little of this and that... I worked on Dave's gloves a bit (but not much, I'm really getting burnt out on that pattern...), I restarted the endpaper mitts and did about half of a pattern repeat on those... oooh yeah I made this.

It's a cell phone case! It was super easy, so much so that I'm not even going to write up a pattern. Really. It's the same color as my phone, and the button matches the one that is currently on my Calorimetry but will probably be coming off of there to go on this hat (Angie made one too, we should make her show us pictures...) or on a purse or something. I'm not sure yet. Anyway, what else have I been making? What do you think?

I think I have a problem. (Hey, number six is 5 rows away from the toe!) Yeah. Definitely have a problem.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I swear I posted to this....but apparently not. Cute baby socks!!