Friday, March 21, 2008

Phew, that's spicy rat poison!!

E is for... Education. (Sorry Carly!! Don't mean to be a copy-cat!) As you all should know, I am taking classes at Franklin University, which is located in Columbus, Ohio. I'm not actually going to campus for these classes, I'm taking them online. So this picture is what my desk usually looks like when I'm doing homework.

Ok, I'm totally joking, it never looks like that. It's not THAT bad. Everything you see there is what I am using currently or will be using in the next two weeks for school. Yes, including the computer. Yes, including "Ice Age." No, not including the Valentine's Day teddy bear. :) The course I'm taking now is "Learning Strategies" which is a required course for this school... and which I absolutely hate. It's stupid, and I really see no point to it. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't know how to do this stuff, it's self explanatory. But whatever, there's only a little over a week left in it, so that's ok. We are doing a project on the movie "Ice Age" in a team setting., which explains that. Starting on March 30, I will be using the excel book and the two popular cultures books. Under almost everything is the "Academic Bulletin" which tells you what every degree they offer at Franklin is, and what you have to do to get the degree, which is actually pretty helpful. Now, as I'm sure I've bored you all to tears... Knitting content!!

....
....
....

Ok, so I don't have anything to show you. I will tell you that I am half done with the second spring swap mitt, and I still haven't gotten my scavenger hunt package, though it should be here by tomorrow. I haven't redone Dave's glove yet... Oh, and I think I might make this hat (ravelry link) with my pink yarn from the other day. Seriously. It's the Cabled Newsboy Cap from Stitch 'N Bitch Nation. I fell in love with it when I saw Grace's at Kathryn Ivy. Isn't it gorgeous? Go comment, tell her how much you love it. Go on. Then come back and check out....

My new bed!!

Cool, huh?

3 comments:

Diane said...

Ooooo, I love your new bed! And I love the dog on the floor next to it!

Good luck with your class.

Jane Doe Jenn said...

What a cool hat! I checked it out on Ravelry.

The blue colors in the photo look very soothing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Cheer Me Up message! It worked! I like the bed = very nice. Happy Knitting!