Saturday, April 12, 2008

Never forget the suspenders

Hey guys, just a quick blog to let you all know I didn't, in fact, die. On Monday, my friend and I were taking a walk and I tripped and fell, hard. I severely sprained my left wrist (yes, I'm left-handed). So, I won't be blogging for a little while.

The worst part of this whole thing? I can't knit!! Ahhhh!

Best thing? I'm doing some cross stitching, which, believe it or not, I've missed.

I'll blog again later when it's not so hard to type. Maybe we can talk Angie into blogging more often? :) Talk to you guys soon!!

PS- don't worry... I'll still be stalking all of your blogs!

PPS- Go congratulate Carly -- She's engaged!!!

PPPS- Go check out these two contests! First, Knitter Bunny is having a contest, and one of them is real easy- just leave a comment on her blog! If you go there, let her know I sent you, ok? Also, go check out this post-- check out those little baby bunnies! Aww!!

Second, Creative KJ is having an awesome contest, if you like music, go check it out!!!!!

Thanks Turtle for sharing!!

2 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

Hey! At least you have an alternate to the knitting to keep you occupied! Hope you're all fixed up soon (and thanks again for the congrats!)

Wendy said...

Awe, I still feel so bad about your poor wrist! I'm hoping you heal really fast and can get back to knitting asap. At least you're able to cross stitch though! Cross stitching is pretty fun. I like making cross stitch bookmarks :)