Saturday, April 5, 2008

That's right, remember who has the hankie!!!

Look, I'm blogging two days in a row! *runs to look out the window to see if the sky is falling* It was a wonderful sunny day today and I just couldn't help but take pictures of the knitting I had at my fingertips.

First off is my Ice Queen. I love it. Love it love it love it.



I think I did something wrong though. It's too short. Look how much yarn I have left.




Ah well. I'm not willing to risk angering the knitting gods (great though they are *anxious look skyward*) by attempting to rip it. It's still a lovely cowl. Maybe a good wet block would fix the length problem. Hmmm...

Anyway, in true Yarn Mafia fashion, I obsessively knitted booties. Really. Two pairs. And if I hadn't stopped myself I would have started a third pair. They just need the ends woven in and I need to find some buttons. Little round silver ones for the STR booties and little black buttons for the pink and black ones.




And to bring up a project that hasn't been seen for awhile, I knitted a little icord vine and three little leaves yesterday. I love them. This is pretty close to how they'll be sewn onto the baby pants.


That's all I have for you today. I think I'll go find another baby bootie pattern to knit obsessively.

No comments: