Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ok, you've been abducted by... oh hi!!

Hey guys!!! Look, I'm alive! My wrist is healing... slowly... but healing. I can knit sometimes now! I've mostly been working on the everlasting bagstopper (see sidebar) which is almost finished. I just have 6 rows of garter stitch and then I'm done with the main part. I just have to find the other parts now. I also just started a booga bag (no link... seriously popular bag, just google it. I'll give you guys a link later) in turquoise and black which will be my first real felted thing. It's nerve wracking... especially since I'm doing this swatch-less. I'm a little nervous.

Ok, so no knitting photos for you but I do have my G... G is for great hair!!! I got it cut yesterday and I. LOVE. IT. It's so short and cute. Here's the before...

And now.

Note: In neither of those pictures do I have bangs. I do have bangs. I almost always do. But with my hair short like this it works better to not have them. Which, actually, is better for the summer anyway.

Thanks guys for stopping by! What are you all up to?

1 comment: