Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Don't make pancakes if you don't know how

Okay, so... I haven't finished the mittens yet. The pattern's all written up I just need to finish it and take pictures. So to distract you from that fact, I'll show you what I've been doing that's distracting me from finishing. (Besides playing pool on yahoo with Angie). Oops, forgot to upload the pictures. Duh... ok, there we go. First off, I have a LOT of patterns printed off, because I change my mind so much. So, I'm organizing. There's the pile that is the things I really want to knit and probably will sometime soon.

Yeah... I know. I know. Then there's the stack of magazines... all of which have at least one pattern in them that I really want to make...

Then, there's the patterns that I've either already done or don't really know whether I'm going to do it or not...

And all of that last group are organized into piles,

which are then going to go in this.

Sounds fun, right? It's not. It just makes me want to knit EVERYTHING right now. See ya tomorrow, hopefully with a mitten pattern!

2 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

Hey! The essential isn't the softest yarn, but it's definitely not scratchy for the endpapers. I've worn my pair several times without an issue.

Krystal said...

Ok! Thank you!