Actually, I have been crocheting. But that has to wait till I'm done seaming things up because it's going to be a free pattern.
So in Krystal's last post she tagged everyone to post 10 "Weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself" So here goes mine.
- I'm secretly a huge fan of Celtic music
- I have one tattoo and I enjoyed getting it so much that my tattoo artist asked me twice if I was ok. I had slipped into a meditative state. It was incredible. I can't wait until I can do that again.
- I'm a really bad daydreamer. It's rare that I'm paying attention to what's going on more than I have to unless something really interests me.
- Like Krystal I want a baby more than anything else in the world. If given the choice between all the yarn I ever wanted or a baby I'd take the baby.
- I have an addiction to yarn. If I get stressed out or I feel bad I don't want any of the traditional addictive things. Not even chocolate. I want yarn.
- There is a side of me that can be very vindictive and cold. I think I keep that side under control fairly well, though.
- I liked George W Bush when he was first elected. *ducks rotten tomatoes*
- I'm utterly fascinated by the psychology of criminals and if I could go back to school that would be the one thing I'd love to study most.
- I absolutely hate cantaloupe. Just the smell of it has been known to make me throw up. In fact, I can taste it right now just from thinking about it and it's making me queasy.
- I think I have some form of synaesthesia. When I hear certain musical notes I see colors. When I'm listening to fast music it's just one big rainbow colored blur inside my head.
Now consider yourself tagged and go do this! Then come back and leave a comment so we can see! :)