Monday, February 25, 2008

I can see us doing the gremlin thing later

Hey guys, how is everyone? I'm sure you're all going to be happy to hear that my dad is fine. He started moving his leg today, and had his IV and everything removed. He may have to go to rehab, but hopefully that will go quickly. He's tough, so I'm sure it will. I got lots done on my monkeys in the hospital, but that's about it. The only other yarny news I have for you is that I started this crocheted wristwarmers, a pattern which I had originally intended to make for my husband, and which I still might make for him later. It's a really easy pattern. I'm using the pink Bernat Natural blend cashmere stuff I got. Here's what it looks like right now.

It's so FAST. I love that about crochet. Quick quick quick. However... there is a problem. When one is just learning a new technique, or craft, such as crochet, one should not work on it when one is very tired and on cold meds. Want the proof?

I rest my case.

No comments: