Sunday, February 24, 2008

You can't yodel with a corset... wha?

Ugh, now I'm sick. How, I ask you, did Krystal manage to transmit her cold over 1,800 miles of phone lines?

Eh, whatever. I did manage to get a lot of knitting done while semi taking care of DH (who is far sicker than I am and is, right now, attempting to cough up a lung). Here's Saturday's work:




And here's after today:




It's so gorgeous. I love it so much. I had thought about giving it to someone but... no. This is mine. All mine. Mwah ha ha ha!

.....

Right... and I haven't even taken any cold meds!

(Uncle Howard (Krystal's dad) went through surgery today for his hip, which was actually broken. Everything went ok but he still needs prayers for a speedy recovery!)

1 comment:

Diane said...

awwww, sorry to hear you're sick now too. Hope you feel better soon, and your husband, and Krystal's dad.

Love your knitting, it's beautiful. Is that a shawl?